Director of Firefox Product
The Director of Firefox Product will be responsible for assisting in leading and inspiring a team of 30 product managers. You will provide thoughts and direction for the product vision and execution for all Firefox-branded consumer products, including Firefox Desktop, Mobile, Fire TV, and offshoots like Test Pilot and Focus. Acting as a peer to the Design and Data Science organizations, reporting directly to the Senior Director of Firefox Product, you will collaborate with the team on long term vision.
What Makes You the Right Fit:
- 10-15+ years in the high tech industry with experience owning products from inception to launch.
- 5+ years director level experience leading geographically distributed teams to include remote teams.
- Strong communication skills to articulate directional issues, risks, and resolution strategies.
- Discernment for impact, risk analysis, and budget analysis.
- A combination of experience at small and large organizations.
- Experience working with external partners in a product management role
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.