Senior Blockchain Engineer
Built on Ethereum and IPFS, Bloom brings credit to the modern age. We’re developing an end-to-end protocol for identity verification, risk assessment and credit scoring, entirely on the blockchain.
We are looking for a Senior Blockchain Engineer.
Job Description: Bloom is a blockchain project. The senior blockchain engineer will help oversee the development and deployment of the Bloom Mainnet app, be responsible for deliverables, and help expand the engineering team framework and talent.
- Design and iterate on Bloom from an architectural level. How do ourcontracts, the data on IPFS, our web app, and our mobile apps all fit into onecohesive concept?
- Develop and deploy the core contracts for Bloom.
- Be accountable to code deliverables across sprints.
You Should have:
- Experience working with Solidity and Truffle. Ideally you have you deployedproduction code to the Ethereum blockchain in the past.
- A strong understanding of public key crypto (from a user’s perspective, notan implementer’s perspective). You should feel comfortable with using cryptoin creative ways to solve problems.
- Comfort with other web technologies. Although the role is primarily focusedon smart contract development, you will also play an important roll in helpingthe team integrate blockchain concepts throughout traditional parts of the app.
Read more about our hiring philosophies here: https://blog.hellobloom.io/were-hiring-our-philosophy-and-who-we-re-looking-for-607485330c8f.